Palo Santo + Sacred Smoke Bundle
Burning sacred herbs is a deeply grounding + transformative practice. The sacred smoke shifts the energy and our consciousness to sacred space. These herbs serve as a bridge, connecting us to self, spirit, and our ancestors.
The Must Know
The Sacred Smudging ritual and ceremonial practice have been used by different Native cultures around the world for decades. By using sacred plants from mother earth, smudging purifies the body, energy, and space of negative energies to awaken the soul and bring fresh spirit.
- Palo Santo - Deeply grounds us, brings us back to our bodies, enhances inspiration, and created a cleansed + safe space.Wood from the sacred Bursera Graveolens Tree, native to parts of South + Central America. The tree falls down naturally and as it lays it takes about 6 years for the sap of the tree to reveal itself through the body, bringing its gift of sweet sacred smoke to us.
- White Sage - The ultimate healer - purifies the body, aura, energy, & space to awaken the soul, cleanse negative energies, & bring fresh spirit.
- Sweetgrass - The essence of the feminine, the "Sacred Hair of Mother Earth" she brings in happiness, comfort, love, warmth, intimacy, and sweetness
- Lavender - A calming + peaceful energy, heart-opening + self-loving.
- Rose - Love, love, love. Courage, intimacy, comfort.
How To Use
Before you start, set a motive of good intention. Repeat this intention while waving the smoke into all corners, across doorways, and into shadow spaces. To maintain the atmosphere of ritual, keep repeating the incantation in your mind as you diffuse the smoke. Once space is cleared, allow the sage bundle to either burn out or gently press it out in your heat-proof shell or container.