Palo Santo + Sacred Smudge Stick Bundle
Good vibes only.
The Must Know
The Sacred Smudging ritual and ceremonial practice have been used by different Native cultures around the world for decades. By using sacred plants from mother earth, smudging purifies the body, energy, and space of negative energies to awaken the soul and bring fresh spirit.
- Palo Santo - Comes from a Sacred Wood Tree that is native throughout South America. It's healing properties include cleansing of negative energies while welcoming in positivity & inspiration.
- White Sage - The ultimate healer - purifies the body, aura, energy, & space to awaken the soul, cleanse negative energies, & bring fresh spirit.
- Sweetgrass - The essence of the feminine, the "Sacred Hair of Mother Earth" she brings in positivity after the negativity has been released, holding an energy of blessing in your space. Representing love, kindness, & honesty.
- Lavender - Cleanses & creates a peaceful & harmonious atmosphere, calms the mind, and brings happiness.
- Rose - Increases courage, attracts & enhances love
How To Use
Before you start, set a motive of good intention. Repeat this intention while waving the smoke into all corners, across doorways, and into shadow spaces. To maintain the atmosphere of ritual, keep repeating the incantation in your mind as you diffuse the smoke. Once space is cleared, allow the sage bundle to either burn out or gently press it out in your heat-proof shell or container
Meraki Nomad is dedicated to the native traditions of handmade goods and the sacredness behind them. Each Meraki Nomad piece has a story, has an inspiration, has an intention, has a soul.