Ryan is an easy shrunken pullover sweater with a crew neckline. The bracelet length sleeves have a slight fullness at the cuff. Knit by Peruvian artisans from a Suri Alpaca + Merino wool blend yarn that is not only soft and silk-like, but surprisingly light, breathable and wearable year round. A special brushed texture.
- Knit from a luxe 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Merino Wool, 4% Polyamide yarn.
- Suri Alpaca is one of two breeds of the Alpaca (the other is Huacaya). Less than 10% of the 3.7 million Alpacas on Earth are Suri. Suri Alpacas produce a fiber as soft as cashmere, with the luster of silk.
- Merino Wool comes from the coats of Merino Sheep. It is much finer than regular wool, and is often confused with cashmere.
- Green dry clean. Use a sweater stone to maintain brushed texture.
- Made by artisans in Lima, Peru.
Height 5' 10" / Bust 34 / Waist 27 / Hips 36
Maria Stanley is built on the ideals of holistic lifestyle which includes building an everlasting wardrobe, without over-consumption, and a focus on quality, purpose, with a sophisticated awareness to detail. Their ethos and supply chain is dedicated to the slow fashion movement, treating the makers with respect and ensure fair wages and benefits.