They say that it's better to give than to receive, so is there anything greater than that? Giving a gift that gets the recipient. To make the task a little easier for you this holiday season, we’ve assembled a gift guide to help you find the PERFECT item for all the babes on your list.
THE MINIMALIST has made her peace with the pursuit of things. She favors items that are simple, well made, and have a timeless quality to them.
Famous Minimalists: Caroline de Maigret, Jane Birkin, Gwyneth Paltrow
- Baleen Bracelet A versatile gold band from Baleen is certain to compliment any outfit in the Minimalist’s closet. $48 ( In Store only )
- Donni Charm Scarf Take cold weather accessorizing to the next level with this luxurious double scarf from Donni Charm. The line pays tribute to a father gone too soon and a daughter who found healing in the design process. $229
- Norden Handwash This all-natural wash comes in cedar, bay laurel, and bergamot. The bottle alone is sleek enough that even a minimalist might hang on to it once the soap is long gone. $25
- Project Social T Sweatpants These cozy bottoms are constructed from the stuff that dreams are made of. Perfect for a day of Netflix and chillin’. $55
- Fontenelle Supply Co Fold Wallet There’s enough room in any Minimalist’s bag for this discreet folding wallet from Fontenelle. Bonus points for it being locally made! $45
The typical rules of fashion don’t apply for the style seeker. White after Labor Day? WHY TF NOT. Pattern clashing? MORE POWER TO HER. She is creative, confident, and has a knack for making any outfit work.
Famous Style Seekers: Jenna Lyons, Linda Rodin, Sarah Jessica Parker
- Scout & Catalogue Yelapita Purse - This trendy little indigo pouch will match all her moods. $98
- Palermo Grapefruit + Juniper Active Charcoal Bar Let’s face it. Charcoal beauty products are having a moment. For good reason, too! They work. Her skin will be dazzled. $13
- Quin Candy is Magic Box Stuff her stocking with a little something as sweet + magical as she is! These tasty treats are all natural and nothing short of amazing. $17
- Vintage Bomber Jacket There’s no way you could bomb this one. She’ll be feeling on point in one of these dreamy military jackets. $168
- Moglea Notebook Is there a more perfect piece of stationery for the style seeker to jot & journal in? We don’t think so. $22 ( in store only )
From polyester to Peter Pan collars, The Old Soul looks to the past for her fashion inspiration. She delights in pieces you could pull from any decade and doesn’t balk at the slightest smell of must.
Famous Old Souls: Carrie Brownstein, Chloe Sevigny, Alexa Chung
- Vanessa Mooney Knotted Earring Add a little shimmy to her shake with these charming tassel earrings. $45
- Vintage Dress The Old Soul will feel pretty and witty and bright in one of our glamorous vintage gowns! $78
- Komono Watch Much like the Old Soul’s style sensibilities, this gift will never go out of style. $99 ( in store only )
- Sterling Silver Vintage Ring Sweet and simple, this sterling silver ring will look right at home next to a stack of vintage baubles. $48
Black Vintage Bag Our unique collection of throwback handbags has the perfect one to adorn the arm of your Old Soul! $48
ROCKER This moody gal is in her element commanding a crowd or writhing around on stage. Her ideal present tends to match her personality--edgy, slick, flashy or black.
Famous Rockers: Debbie Harry, Karen O, Joan Jett
- Red Vintage Bandana For a perfectly-styled neckerchief, you can’t go wrong with this classic. $22
- Skull Mug This porcelain clay mug with hand-formed skulls may reflect the morning mood after a big show. $38.
- STVDIO BROOKLYN Star Ring Make her feel like the star she is with this gorgeous adjustable brass ring. $108
- Sol Sana Western Boot She'll want to stomp along to her favorite songs in these pointed-toe kicks. $208
- Vintage Tee Pop, punk, or indie, we’ve got a top to best represent her musical stylings. $38 ( in store only )
BOHEMIAN This free-spirited babe thrives on earthy vibes and flowy feels. Stick with natural elements and soul-warming hues when shopping for this special lady!
Famous Bohemians: Alicia Keys, Mary Kate Olsen, Lisa Bonet
- Kilim Pillow These one-of-a-kind are constructed from vintage Turkish Kilim rug remnants and will look right at home on your boho girl’s couch. $75
- Vintage Beaded Moccasins Beautiful are the feet of those in a cozy pair of mocs. $58
- No. 3 Vintage Earrings A darling pair of dangle earrings that are unique as she is. $28
- Palermo Coffee Body Scrub Caffeine works wonders in more ways than one as it firms skin’s elasticity and promotes collagen growth. $42
- No. 1 Vintage Ecuador Woolen Bag The perfect bag to carry all her bohemian things in. $28
Happy Shopping, Erin