Our vintage pieces are tailored right here in Des Moines, Iowa for a modern fit that can be worn many different ways.
How To Take Your Measurements
Some of our items simply require a more precise fit, so for these we list their exact measurements. The best way to ensure you get the fit you want is to know your measurements and compare them to our listing. First, find your tape measure and call up a friend — it's much easier with help. Then follow these instructions:
- Bust. Measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bra cup. Go under your arms, not around them.
- Natural Waist. Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one finger between your body and the measuring tape.
- Hips. Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Dress Length. Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.
- Inseam. Find a pair of pants that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.
We want you to be 100% satisfied, so if you have questions or concerns about the color, size, or fit of any vintage item, or if you're interested in having a Preservation piece modified to your exact size, please get in touch before you buy at email@example.com.