Whether you’re shopping for a new mom, your mom, your wife, your mother-in-law, a friend, or a mom-to-be (phew), here are Modern Momma Maria Fay's
top Preservation gift picks so you’ll be ready come May 14th
- Hide those tired eyes. I am always a fan of sunglasses for the days when the caffeine and concealer just aren’t cutting it. Any new mom would appreciate a pair of sunglasses and I am personally digging the Sahara ones by KOMONO. A classic style with a cool twist, so basically a no brainer.
- I have tested it and I can tell you with certainty, I am IN. Belt bags (AKA fanny packs) are BACK and suddenly feel…not so wrong. I have been seeing them everywhere, on the runway and on the playground. The hands-free thing is a glorious thing and this one from Minor History is SO CHIC and the leather is SO GOOD. She can toss in her essentials and get to them in a flash…AND she’ll never have to worry about setting her purse down and forgetting it somewhere again (not that I have).
- Unwinding after a long day can be difficult for any busy mom, so it’s important to find little things to pamper her with and one whiff of Palermo Body Tranquility Aromatherapy Oil really goes a long way. This nurturing blend of lavender, blue yarrow and cypress calms and relieves mental fatigue. Apply to pulse points and take a long deep breath. Bonus: it doubles as a natural perfume and it’s small enough to fit in a diaper bag or purse - since it’s likely she’s on the go!
- Embroidered with a female portrait by illustrator Tana Latorre, this sweatshirt by Paloma Wool is a must for any mom. It’s machine washable (yea) and comfortable with a cool modern fit. She’ll like how easy it is to toss on with her favorite denim and be done. Stylish in an effortless way - the best.
- Look no further! The days of guessing what she wants are over. A Preservation gift card is a perfect gift. Not only can she choose from endless options in the store or online, she can use it towards a Preservation photo session. Mother’s Day is a wonderful time to celebrate family, and a timeless portrait of her kids, her growing belly, or just her looking + feeling beautiful is like giving the gift of memories. SOLD! She’ll be happy — and when mom is happy, life is good.