Prong Fruit Bowl
Perfect for fruit that needs to breathe, the Prong bowl is redefining the coiling technique. Each and every bowl is slightly unique, just like the homes they’re made to live in. And for a little extra magic, drape a tea towel over the bowl and voila: you’ve got a bread basket.
- Small: 3.5" H x 7" diameter Plays well with lemons, limes and hot cross buns.
- Medium: 4.5" H x 10" diameter - Plays well with apples, oranges and brioches.
- Large: 5.5" H x 13" diameter - Plays well with melons, squashes and a loaf of sourdough.
- Made of: Stoneware ceramic.
- Handmade in: Brooklyn, New York
Care instructions: Hand wash with soap and warm water. Air dry.
*Due to the nature of this item, it is non-returnable. Please contact us with any questions prior to purchasing.
Virginia Sin, the woman behind SIN, is a Brooklyn-based multi-disciplinary designer that is meticulously hand-building and crafting American-made home goods that make you feel good, that make you feel comfort.